Most parents can teach their children how to pray and read the Qur’an, but we often struggle to enable them to be able to apply simple Islamic concepts to the way they perceive and react to life’s challenges, and to have a peaceful, reflective outlook.
Lovingly written by Zanib Mian, The Young Muslim’s Mindful Book of Well-being is every child’s comforting companion; something to turn to when they need to be reassured, inspired, motivated and lifted – all because of Allah T’aala. Through this book, children can develop a deeply spiritual mind-set and sense of well-being insha’Allah.
- • Real Happiness and How to Find it
- • A Way Out of Every Problem
- • The Bigger Picture
- • Friends
- • How to Feel OK If You Wanted Something, but Didn’t Get It.
- • Allah's Love
- • Feeling Sad
- • Jealousy and Being Happy With What You Have
- • Negative Thoughts vs Positive Thoughts
- • How to Deal With Worry and Bad Expectations
- • Getting Closer to Allah Through Nature
- • Talking to Allah
- • Be Bored and Breathe
- • How to Let Go of Things That Have Already Happened
- • How to Survive Other People's Negativity
- • Shining From the Inside
Muslim Children's Books