|Title||Story of the Elephant|
|Author||Shade 7 Publishing|
|Publisher||Shade 7 Publishing|
The Story of The Elephant, Surah Al-Feel – Quranic Pop-up & Play Book
Instilling a Love for the Quran in the Next Generation
This Pop-up & Play Book aims to truly inspire and excite young hearts to engage with the magnificent event of Abraha’s army of elephants going to destroy the Ka’ba.
In 570 A.D. Yemen, the tyrant ruler Abraha leads his army of elephants to destroy God’s House, the Ka’ba in the Holy city of Mecca. Armed with only prayers, the leader of the Arabs relies on his faith and trust in God to save the Ka’ba and discovers some unexpected miracles along the way!
- Beautiful, colourful, hand-drawn illustrations that attracts children’s attention
- Interactive pop-ups, lift-the-flaps and pull tabs to engage learning in a fun way
- High quality sturdy pop-ups with hard back high quality gloss finished pages
- In-built games with a children’s colouring map & press-out elephant activity cards
- Includes a fun quiz that encourage children to ask questions, learn and understand Surah Al-Feel
- Suitable for ages 3 – 12. (Although adults will love reading and learning from it too!)